Friday 10 January 2014

Friendship in my life


Friendship really means something, eh? Sincerely stated, I was always hesitated on obtaining a 'best friend'.
I was so different when in lower form. Nerd, a loyal prefect, cannot stand disciplinary problems, distancing myself from troublemakers. I was once that person. Maybe still is.

I am a blood A, obsession is my weakness. When I loved someone deeply, I tend to be overprotective, jealous to whoever close to them. I just wanted that person to look at me, only me all along. So, my heart is easily crushed ya know, because people can't stand me and my crazy obsession. It made me lonely. Really lonely. I feel fear of loving others, because in the end, they will leave me alone, in the corner of the room, where darkness overwhelmed me.

But senior years taught me something, though. I started to take part on the school's BADAR (yes, I'm a BADAR, hah! XD), and slowly I opened my heart. To accept someone else in my life, finally. Maybe because of the title BADAR, I gained confidence to confront people. Because I'm not a perfect human being. I do mistakes, too. I am also rather a rebel, too. I've done stupid things, very stupid things I must say, nastier than what the troublemakers did, I believe. So, I started to be warm to people, showed them the real me, that I am like them, too. Not some angel-like human. Nope. I just want to prove to them, that someone who had done sins (like me) is capable to change to a better person. They could change, as well.

"If you are looking for a friend that is faultless, you are friendless."

So, dear my beloved friends, I believe we could change together. A better Muslimah, for the sake of ourselves, in akhirah (the afterlife). And thanks, because accepting me as myself. All of you had taught me a really precious lesson in life, to put myself in the others' shoes, gave me a whole different perspective of the world, from your points of view. Making mistakes are what make humans a human, complete perfection, not a weakness. But we need to repent lah, after that. Not repeating the same mistakes. I love you guys so much <3.



No comments:

Post a Comment