Thursday 9 January 2014

Schizoid , The Tragedy 01


             
“My sweetie, just be a good girl and go to sleep, okay? “

His eyes were staring deep into hers. Those eyes gave her a penetrating look, yet his lip was curling into the most charming smile she had ever seen in her life. She took a peek at his beautiful, radiant hazel eyes. There was a glint of loneliness in his clear eyes. She pouted. It had only been two hours since he came to visit her. Yesterday it was two hours and five. Can’t he stay longer? For the sake of her?

Seeing her persistence, the man sighed. He caressed her hair slowly and patted her head. And he smiled. Again. Ugh, that seducing smile again. Somehow the smile would always make she feel like she was defeated. She looked down, refuse to lose with that smile. She could sense his intense stare on her. Without hesitance, he pecked on her cheek and embraced her. She was dumbfounded. That was it. She lost.

“I will come again tomorrow. Do not worry, dear. I promise.” His gentle whisper soothed her. She snuggled into him and muttered a prayer under her breath. She believed him as much as she loved him.

She closed her eyes.

……………………………..

The sunlight glazed brightly, as if it was trying to heat the whole world up. Feeling disgruntled with my sleep, I moaned for more sleep, but the devilish light begged its way for justice to win over me. I was blinded by the devilish sunshine, but I loved my bed more. I tossed about on the bed until something, or rather someone was poking at my feet. Very ticklish, but I ignored that. I still need my sleep.

“ Hey, sleepy-head! Wake up, you lazy bum!” a high pitched voice woke me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment