Tuesday 18 March 2014

[REVIEW] Disney's Frozen Movie


It's been a long time since I last posted something. It doesn't bother me anyway, because I'm like that. I have a bad habit of getting enthusiastic and psyched over something in a short range of time. Nevertheless, right now I'm in the mood to do some reviews~ ^,^

I decide to do a review on Frozen because I had watched it million times already, thanks to my little sister who keep on bugging me she wanted to watch Frozen on my laptop. There's a lot of things running through my mind when I'm watching this because Frozen actually had caught many attentions of the viewers across the world. And well honestly? The movie is great and all, lots of moral values of sisterly love but there's other movies that wayy better than this.

1. ELSA
Elsa is WONDERFUL. I like her character's design with that gorgeous blue dress. I can't say anything for sure, but I can relate to her, a lot. Maybe because I'm the first daughter myself, lol. Her personality is real, at least to me, because of her insecurities of letting others find out her secret. She's an interesting character, seriously with being the good girl and all. I think her parents are a little bit not fair to her, asking her to hide her powers by closing the castle's gates and avoid people to make contact with her. That, will only worsen the situation because she cannot hide forever. And it's a little bit disturbing why she do not get any love interests in the story. Hello, she's the queen, a beautiful queen at that, she deserves a good man. Elsa's insecurities are not described enough in the story. She deserves MORE than her annoying little sister. >:( She should be the main protagonist and not Anna. Seriously, she's better.

2. ANNA
To tell you the truth, I HATE her. I don't know why, maybe because I'm always pissed of with my younger sisters and brothers. But I think she is soooooooo unrealistic. Too kind and innocent, it made me wanted to vomit. I had always hated this type of characters, eg: Sofia in Sofia the First. And not to mention she talks bad about Elsa behind her back. And still act like she's the innocent one. What's more, she get two guys as her love interest while her much cooler older sister gets none. Really, Disney? That was truly unfair, ya know. If you want to make a sisterly love movie, you should really make 'em fair and square. Then there's that thing when she realized that Hans is evil and cannot save her life, she turns to Kristoff instead like "well, Kristoff is a less douchebag than Hans. Maybe Kristoff is a good idea!" Oh Anna, I hate you. Typical protagonist, hmmpph. She's nothing special when compared with Elsa.


3. KRISTOFF
I... had never pay attention to him. =,=' Mainly because he's Anna's lover. Whoever loves Anna will not get along with me well. What should I say about him? I don't hate him, just he is not appealing enough for me, (major of his scenes are with Anna X0) *cough* He's sweet and kind and ermm.. cute? His younger self is really cute, though. I think he falls for Anna because Anna is the first girl that he met and actually nice, maybe? I dunno, he's a typical guy who falls for typical girl, which only will make me sleep myself out of boredom.

4. HANS
Guess what, I adore him! He's a villain, yes and a really evil one at that, for he breaks a maiden's heart, which is ANNA's! This is my type of guy, ladies and gentlemen! I was actually surprised because he tricked me well. I don't like him at first, because he falls for Anna too easily, and it seems like he is too good to be true. I knew Anna will ends up with Kristoff though, which makes his presence a little bit confusing. So I thought Hans will end up with Elsa, which will be quite amazing if it happens. After all, Hans seems to care about Elsa when he told her to "Do not be the monster they fear you are." Hans also actually try to persuade Elsa to stop the winter in a soft and gentleman way. Which made my theory stronger. But then, it seems that Hans do not end up with Elsa. Instead, he breaks Anna's heart which is GREAT!! Thank you, Hans! But really, I seriously think that he and Elsa will make a good couple if they're together. They both have secrets to hide, which is their other personalities, and I'm sure they'll understand each other. He is also a good king, I suppose, if Elsa's right beside him to control his villain self. Using her power. Hahaha.

The End. My favourite scene?

You go, Hans! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment