Wednesday 19 March 2014

Saya Nak Ambil Result Esok



Saya nak ambil result esok.

Result S.P.M.

The butterflies in my stomach are raging like hell. My body trembled a little bit, and that is way beyond what I expected. I should be the calm and collected girl, the cool type *=,='* Instead, I actually feel nervous. Erghh, I hate this kind of feeling.

It's because I'm not doing my best in the SPM. If anything happens, then it will be all my fault. I am feeling soo guilty to my parents and teachers. I made little mistakes here and there, it should not cost me too many marks, but well, anything could happen, ya know.

Allah had given me plenty of successes in my previous examinations. Even when I gave myself not so much effort at all. I spoil myself, I think. I don't know if my success is due to my effort or not. Because I always thought that I don't struggle much. There is times when people say that I'm a hardworking girl in my studies, but I myself never feel like that at all. I always told myself that I just did not do enough. I can do better. Better than that. Better than everyone else. It's just I did not do my best.

Lame excuses, I know.

Even after all that, I still feel confident, actually. Hahahaha.
Ugh.

I know that I can do it. Yeah, Syakirah you're da bomb!
Allah is right there with me. All the time. He knows what best for you.
If you succeed, Alhamdulillah. He's granting your du'a.
If you failed, Alhamdulillah. Believe me, Allah is keeping your du'a for the future.

Whatever happens tomorrow, Syakirah, you have to be grateful.
Please future me, if you happened to read this, do these things:

1. Please do your best in everything.
2. Please istiqamah all the ibadat that you have done for the past months.
3. Stop playing around already. You are a jerk, always fooling around, ya know that!!
4. Please be more confident with yourself.
5. Remember your awesome parents, man! They're always be with you.
6. Hah, kau tu kakak sulung, kan? Sila bagi contoh yang baik kat adik-adik kau tuh.

ALLAH KNOWS BEST! HE LOVES YOU SOO MUCH, NO MATTER HOW MANY A'S YOU GET. DO NOT GET FRUSTRATED, SYAKIRAH. CAUSE YOU'RE AWESOME. SERIOUSLY. YOU CAN WRITE ENGLISH, ISN'T THAT COOL? YOU CAN DRAW, THAT'S AMAZING! YOU KNOW HOW TO READ QURAN, YOU KNOW HOW TO PRAY, ALLAH GAVE YOU KNOWLEDGE ABOUT ISLAM, EVEN WITHOUT THOSE A'S, THERE'S PLENTY OF NIKMAHS THAT ALLAH HAD GIVEN TO YOU. SO USE THEM WISELY. DON'T GET SAD BECAUSE OF SOME EXAMINATIONS. YEAHHHHH!!!!

"Allah tidak akan membebankan seseorang hamba itu melainkan dengan apa yang dia mampu."

Sila percaya dengan firman Allah itu. Allah sayang kau, oke? Rileks lah bro. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment