Saturday 4 January 2014

Friday, 1 Feb

Snow Playtime!

I was very upset today. Today was our last day at the pension. We took a photo together with Akashi-san and Yasuko-san. I will really miss them. <3
Our first activity today was the New Year’s tradition which was throwing beans. We throw beans out of the house so that every evil spirits will go out of the house. Then, the happiness will gets in the house. That is their unique belief.. Very interesting, indeed.

In Japan there are many different unique cultures. I believe that the culture differs according to the area. But in Malaysia, the culture differs according to the races, Malay, Chinese and Indian. So, Malaysia is a wonderful and unique country as well.

And then, we had fun in the snow! We actually have to do some charity services, which was snow removing. It was very tiring, but really fun as well! The snow was so deep that I frequently fell, face first onto the snow. It was very cold and wet, but I did not care. Our time there was very short, so I did not really satisfied playing with the snow.

Helping with the snow removing.

But then, we went to the Hatoriko Snowland! Yes, a snow paradise! We had snowball fights, played the snow sledge, made snowmen, and even made snow angels! I laid on the snow and I kept rolling on the snow. I played like there was no tomorrow. My dream really had came true!

Playing the snow at Hatoriko Snowland.


No comments:

Post a Comment