Wednesday 1 January 2014

Monday, 4 Feb

Disaster Experience

Our last day in Fukushima, I was sad because after this there will be no snow anymore. So I collected a little snow and shoved them into a mineral water bottle. There were a few boys laughing at me because they sad it was a stupid thing to do. But I did not care. So, I brought the water in the Shinkansen to Tokyo. But the snow melted before I even arrived at Tokyo. =,=’

After all the tiring journey, finally we arrived in Tokyo. But instead going straight to the hotel, we went to the Meguro Disaster Prevention Centre. We had to experience by ourselves the three most frequent disasters in Japan which are escaping from a burning building, fire extinguishing and earthquake simulator. It was very interesting.

Meguro Disaster Prevention Centre

That night, we went to Akihabara for shopping! The city was very big and loud. We rode the train by ourselves, bought our own ticket and shopping by ourselves. It was really fun and a new experience from me. But the things that were sold were very expensive for me. I spent about 13 000 yen, only in Akihabara. Maybe because of the yukata that I had bought for my mother. However, I felt satisfied because at last, I could get out from the hotel.

The great city of Akihabara.

No comments:

Post a Comment