Friday 3 January 2014

Saturday, 2 Feb

Brainstorming Session

Yet, another day to go. We had moved to the Regina Forest and I admit, the igloos here are really cute and comfy! The design are really attractive. I hope Malaysia had places like this.

The morning’s session was at the Sukugawa Fire Department. They told us that the creator of Ultraman was born there. One of the officers told us his experience during the March 13 2011 disaster. It was really heartbreaking and upsetting. Even I, the one who was hearing his story, felt tearful. I was really impressed, the officer could control his emotions well. Japanese people are really strong. Really strong. I admired that for them.

We took a look around the fire department and we also learned about their emergency call system. It was really fast and systematic. I never knew how the system in Malaysia work. Well, I wish that someday I will have a chance to visit the fire deparment in Malaysia.

Explanation on the emergency call system.
Regina Forest ^^
And then we had our workshop. We discussed about our findings and action plan in our group. We had decided on 5 action plans which are blog, button badge, campaign, pamphlets and video. We chose blog as our main action plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment