Thursday 2 January 2014

Sunday, 3 Feb

Exchange of Ideas

It’s Sunday. The day of our presentation. Well, it’s not me who will going to present our action plan, but I still felt nervous.

Our presentation went well. The other groups’ presentations were really brilliant, too. Group A was deciding on a Facebook page, while Group B will going to make a music video of the song ‘I love you & I need you, Fukushima’ of the Malay version. Group D will release a video on the March 13 2013 as a memorial of the disaster. I must say, thumbs up for all of the presentations!

I hope that we can accomplish the action plan as soon as we arrive at Malaysia. Fukushima depends on us, so this is serious work!

Preparing for the presentation

As for the night, we had a dinner exchange party. I met Momoru, Regina’s Forest’s mascot and we had a blast that night! Fantastic!

Momoru and me

My Group C.

No comments:

Post a Comment